Thursday, April 21, 2011

Study

Ashawnte wasn't feeling too well this morning so I got up and met the group without her. It was my first time working door-to-door with Allan since I have been here and I must day, it was probably the best thing that has happened to me yet. I was super nervous because working with Allan is almost like working with someone of the Governing Body, he is that intimidating. Haha! But I sucked up my fear and went with it anyways. We we close to finishing our door-to-door work this morning when Allan get's this man at home named Lenen. I ended up placing my only copy of my Bible Teach book with him and Allan started a study right on the spot. Allan asked when he would be available to start and Lenon said "I get off of work Tuesday at 6:00 and I'm available anytime after that." So Allan asked if 6:30 was good and he said, "No, 6:00!" Then the next house was mine. I offered a tract (they offer tracts here to start) and Allan spoke a little more and read a scripture, then it was set up for me to go back next Wednesday morning and demonstrate a Bible study! So...after 3.5 months, I will finally have a study as of Wednesday (hopefully!) :-)

So that was my fun filled morning. Hope to have many more of them! I'll be posting more soon, and definitely to let everyone know how it went. Love you all!

Ciao

No comments: