Friday, May 20, 2011

Virus

I'm sure most of you are wondering what's going on since I haven't been posting any new blogs for a while. Sorry about that. My computer died so I have to use Allan's computer whenever he isn't using it. I wanted to post about another trip to Oasis (the wave pool) only this time with pictures, but since my computer died I haven't been able to upload the pictures. Once I'm able to do that, I'll post them.

Ashawnte and I have been home all week with the stomach virus and this morning we are going to try to make it out in service for at least an hour or two. Two days ago we ran out of toilet paper and we were too sick to leave the house and get more so we were running off of tissues and napkins. Haha!! So yesterday we were well enough for a short period of time to run to the store and get some toilet paper and some food we needed to help us feel a little better. So we got a bottle of drinkable yogurt, strawberry flavor. We get home and drink at least half a glass before I took a look at the bottle and saw that it's loaded with fiber and it says, "To keep your body clean on the inside" Oops!! Not exactly what we were looking for. It made Ashawnte worse for a few hours.

So far that's all I have to report. I'll be back with more soon. Love you guys!

Chao

P.S. Many of you were wondering how to get in touch with me and Ashawnte. Our emails and skype addresses are listed below:

Ashawnte:
ashawntewilliams@gmail.com
Skype: ashawnte.williams

Megan:
megrenjones@gmail.com
Skype: megrenjones

2 comments:

Bethany M said...

That was a lot of information..Maybe too much ;)

Unknown said...

Meggie, So sorry for your problems. But, I must say, it gave me my laugh for the day!!
Grandma